CLASSIC MICKEY DAY!!!
It was said by Lillian Disney, his wife, that over the years, Mickey and Walt grew together and were mirrors of each other’s personality. They both started off mischievous and cheeky, but as they grew older preferred to step out of the spotlight and observe others work their magic.
Costume Designs from The Princess and the Frog by Lorelay Bove
Hey everyone! To celebrate 6 months of Tumblr I decided to do my very own Tumblr awards!
- You must be following me.
- In order to be entered you must reblog this once, I will choose 6 for each category! The nominees chosen will only be in one category
- There will be one winner per category
- This post must reach 50 notes
- The nominees will be announced on the 17th of March, voting will begin the same day and the winners will be announced on the 23rd of March.
- Best URL
- Best theme
- Nicest blogger
- Best overall
- Best RP
- Best OUAT blog
- Best Disney Blog
- I will add more depending on how many notes this reaches
Winners will get
The winners will get a spot on my blog for the entirety of April, I will also follow back any winners that I am not currently following and I will do promos for all of the winners throughout April.
New Dwarve costume for the Festival of Fantasy parade
This scene doesn’t get old
King and Queen
The king and queen lead lives as sad as the child they could only watch as she got more and more out of control and their baby whom they had to neglect.
They say if you dream a thing more than once, it’s sure to come true.
Remember when Stitch took Aladdin’s girl?
me on my way to steal yo girl literally happened
I REMEMBER THIS